Season is opened!

Past weekend brought us a lot of warm weather. South wind kicked in and it was enough for action! The forecast actually didn't look so awesome, that's why I dropped the idea to go sailing. But just as I stop thinking about it I saw that a friend happily posted on Facebook that he was enjoying his day more than anything on home lake... Oh my god... I missed sick session I thought! I checked the forecast again and it was the same... nothing special... on Sunday morning the wind was quite strong but later on the clouds came and blocked the wind. I came there with my brother and Žiga Korenč and we caught some strong gusts with 5.2. I was enjoying a lot!!! It's so nice to sail on home spots. At the end sun came up again and we finished the session with romantic sunset. What a first day at home... Can't wait for the next one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post comments here: