Egyptian revolution

Sometimes things happen and you can't do anything about it... I had to cancel my winter training and put windsurf camps in Dahab on hold till X . I have just arrived from Egypt we had an " evacuation" due to crazy protests in Cairo. All south Sinai was relaxed, locals were terrified about happening in the north and really afraid about their business( tourism is their life). Nobody knew what can happen that is why it was better to leave. All in all, winter was perfect! A lot of wind, more than expected, higher temperatures than normally and good people around. I had just 4.1 and 5.0 with me and I was sailing around 15 days from good 1 month. Windsurf camps, like I said, are on hold for Dahab, but next destinations are coming with full speed and motivation... Sardinia in april and Turkey in may... Exact dates will be known very very soon! Also new website for windsurf camps is getting ready... you will find all the details about camps, teaching, lessons idea and work of the team etc.... enjoy and see you on the water ;)

     more photos on: link1 link2

short clip eslider one handed for the end... filmed in Egypt


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can post comments here: